(Archived) Liverscribe Sync

Hi guys not sure if any one can help when go to live-scribe Connect and ask to sync it takes me to web page and as Premium user ask for activate code I have looked everywhere to find this code and do not know what they are talking is about .Is there a way I can Live-scribe to sync what is on my pen and notebook to Evernote without the codes or can someone please tell where I can find the codes as this is very frustrating having to use one or the other at this time.The connnectors say ever-note connected. I am not sure what I doing wrong if any can help thanks in advance

Moontalkerau :unsure:

Hi guys not sure if any one can help when go to live-scribe Connect and ask to sync it takes me to web page and as Premium user ask for activate code I have looked everywhere to find this code and do not know what they are talking is about .Is there a way I can Live-scribe to sync what is on my pen and notebook to Evernote without the codes or can someone please tell where I can find the codes as this is very frustrating having to use one or the other at this time.The connnectors say ever-note connected. I am not sure what I doing wrong if any can help thanks in advance

Moontalkerau :unsure:

Try following this activation guide:  https://support.livescribe.com/entries/21688890-20651-WIFI-Livescribe-wifi-smartpen-activation-using-Livescribe-Helper-application

Good luck!

Archived