How to remove note from Business Library?

Hi everyone

I am the owner and administrator of EvernoteBusiness account. I've added notebook to Busieness Library and now I need to remove it from there (don't want to delete it... just to remowe from business library). 

How can I do that?

The way I understand the business library working is that it is a pseudo shared notebook. I.e. when you publish a notebook to the library, you are sharing it to the business.

Right click on the notebook and select Share notebook. This should bring the sharing pane up for the notebook and allow you to revoke the share.

The way I understand the business library working is that it is a pseudo shared notebook. I.e. when you publish a notebook to the library, you are sharing it to the business.

Right click on the notebook and select Share notebook. This should bring the sharing pane up for the notebook and allow you to revoke the share.

Scott... it doesn't work.

From the Library view, when you right click on a notebook... nothing happens.

When you are in Notebooks and rightclick on a notebook that you want to edit , theres is something like "Modify shering". When you enter there, there is nothing about sharing to BusinessLibrary.

You can not remove notebook from business library without deleting it :(

I managed to make it work for me:

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s26/sh/f481cfbd-f0e4-448a-8dcf-22460923ddfb/c07cd4e791ec39ab31df405388c330ce

From the "Modify Sharing" option, it sounds like you are using the mac version?

Once you are in the share window, I think the process should be the same. (because IIRC this is actually content from the web, not the app itself.

I am not the admin, but I did create the notebook. So if you created it, I think you should be ok. I don't know how it works with the admin wanting to remove a notebook from the library that is created by someone else.

Scott

Well , I think there's something wrong with mac version. I can not rightclick on eny notebook as long as I am in BusinessLibrary. The only chance to edit notebooks is to enter to Notebooks tab, but when I am there , I have no option to edit anything that deals with Business Library. 

Well , I think there's something wrong with mac version. I can not rightclick on eny notebook as long as I am in BusinessLibrary. The only chance to edit notebooks is to enter to Notebooks tab, but when I am there , I have no option to edit anything that deals with Business Library.

I think that case is closed. I know now that there is nothing I can do

Can you try right clicking the notebook (in the left pane) and see if you can get to the sharing page? Perhaps show us some screenshots where you get stuck?

Hi Lukas,

Seems odd that the case would be closed if it can be done? Did you raise a ticket? If not I certainly would do so, or we can do that for you.

Best regards

Chris

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone, 

What you can do is go to the "Admin Console" either through the web or if you are using a Mac click on help and "Go To Admin Console" 

There you will find 

Content: 

click on "Notebooks" and you will be able to delete them from there.  

Thanks 

Brandon Krieger 

Evernote Business Certified Consultant  

Archived