(Archived) Evernote Touch 2.0.3 Beta 1

dlu

Hello folks!

We have a new beta that includes decryption for notes. Please try it out and let us know if you run into any issues.

We have instructions to install the beta and the link to download 2.0.3 Beta 1
If you have Windows 8 Pro, please use the file that ends in Win32.zip.  If you're using Windows RT on an ARM device, please use the file ending in ARM.zip.

thanks!

Just got a new laptop with windows 8, and I'm glad to see an EN app.   The install was differnt but worked fine.   No issues with the app so far...nice work   Can I install both the Win 8 (touch version) and the standard Win version at the same time? 

I have noticed that I have two <no name> instances of tags in the touch version only.

These tags show in the touch version and one of them can be added to a note, but the note does not ever get the tag outside of the touch version.

Any other version, it is as if the note is not tagged.

Before testing if they were real tags or not, they both had zero assignments, but now the one that can be added shows that it is assigned.

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s26/sh/aedfbe77-116d-457f-9ae3-582b76174d92/93989ae48b4e10c9860da7dfa36e82b5

On Win8Pro.  Currently running 'desktop' version of EN for one premium EN account and the Metro (W8) touch app for a separate EN premium account... 

Being that its been working well - I just wanted to make sure this won't have any negative impact before I try it.

Thanx.

Thin version fully synchronized and has been working great, a first on my surface rt! Now that I can actually use it, I must beg for the implementation of check boxes and reminders.

I agree. This beta test has so far been problem free for me. For the first time since moving to Surface RT, I am able to use Evernote as my main note taking tool.

Ah, it would appear I spoke too soon. Have just had Evernote app crash on me three times in quick succession. Each time, the log reported that:

"Session terminated normally, elapsed time: 1s"

---along with various other messages that I have saved and can P/M if they are useful.

Ah, it would appear I spoke too soon. Have just had Evernote app crash on me three times in quick succession. Each time, the log reported that:

"Session terminated normally, elapsed time: 1s"

---along with various other messages that I have saved and can P/M if they are useful.

Evernote seems to be working again. The stability problem seems to be intermittent and I have a feeling it is related to syncing -- though the log doesn't tell me anything. Is it possible that the app is exposing a bug if it can't connect to the Evernote server, or if the connection is interrupted during sync operation?

Archived