REQUEST: Deleting a note....why no "X"?

RobD

Am I missing the simple, basic functionality of practically every toolbar on the face of the Windows Planet which is an "X" to delete a selected note?  Like what is available in Outlook.  Instead, I'm forced to right click on the note and then left click, "DELETE"?      Less clicks = easier.

post-144255-0-39277600-1377642861_thumb.

Am I missing the simple, basic functionality of practically every toolbar on the face of the Windows Planet which is an "X" to delete a selected note?  Like what is available in Outlook.  Instead, I'm forced to right click on the note and then left click, "DELETE"?      Less clicks = easier.

Personally, I don't find it all that big of a deal.  You can always either use the delete key on the keyboard or customize the top tool bar & add the delete button.

Personally, I don't find it all that big of a deal.  You can always either use the delete key on the keyboard or customize the top tool bar & add the delete button.

First, everyone is different; what may be important to me may not be a big deal to you.....and vice-verse.....................it's just common sense.   Secondly, thank you, I had no idea about the ability to customize the toolbar.  Perfect now, thanks again.

Archived