(Archived) email limit

Help please:

I have just written a long email and then sent it to a long list of recipients.

When I pressed 'send' I got the message "email limit reached" could not synchronize...

how can i recover my message? How can I send it? How can I increase my 'email limit'?

I hope you can help....

Thanks

Help please:

When I pressed 'send' I got the message "email limit reached" could not synchronize...

how can i recover my message? How can I send it? How can I increase my 'email limit'?

I hope you can help....

Thanks

I don't understand what you did. Did you create a note in Evernote that you were going to email to a lot of people? If so, what client did you use to create the Evernote note? If you used anything other than the web client, did you sync the note to the EN servers before trying to email it? (The web client writes directly to the EN servers, so no syncing is required). If the note is on the EN servers, you should be able to find it & try resending. I doubt you can increase your email limit.

• Level 5*

Help please:

I hope you can help....

Thanks

Hi. There are several limits you'll want to familiarize yourself with when using Evernote. I have a list of them here.

http://www.christopher-mayo.com/?p=169

In the case of email, there are two kinds of limits:

Daily Received Email Limit: 250

Daily Sent Emails:

• Free = 50.
  • Premium = 250.
  • Business = 250 (?)

My recommendation would be to share a note link and send that in mass emailings.

[EDIT:] BNF beat me to it :) As she said, there is no way to increase your email limits beyond the Premium or Business amounts of 250 (as far as I know).

thank you for your responses GM and BnF. HOwever, I remain confused. I had created a note and saved it on my iPad. I then wanted to email it to colleagues so I pressed the arrow to share and selected 'Mail'. I then listed approx 20 colleagues to whom I wanted to send the note, added a covering note, and pressed 'send'.

The response came in a pop-up:

"Synchronisation Failed. An unexpected erro occured while synchronising with Evernote service. VIEW DETAILS / OK"

When I view details i get: "The email could not be sent because doing so would exceed the daily email limit for this account. Reason: Email limit reached".

It appears that i lost, irretrievablly, my covering note.

Do I need to upgrade to premium? will this solve my problem? I dont think that I had sent 50 emails today, so I do not know why my standard service failed.

Thanks for helping - MUCH appreciated.

Archived