Automatically scrolls down, iOS 7 iPad

I have iOS 7 Beta on my new iPad and every time I hit a letter key to type text into a note, my iPad scrolls down and I can't see what I'm typing. Every time I hit a key it scrolls down more and more, it's almost the amount of scrolling as if I were hitting the Enter button 5 times. It doesn't lose my place my cursor is. 

I have iOS 7 Beta on my new iPad and every time I hit a letter key to type text into a note, my iPad scrolls down and I can't see what I'm typing. Every time I hit a key it scrolls down more and more, it's almost the amount of scrolling as if I were hitting the Enter button 5 times. It doesn't lose my place my cursor is.

It's fine to post your issues. But EN does not support beta OS.
  • 4 weeks later...

It's fine to post your issues. But EN does not support beta OS.

I'm having the same problem with the actual IOS7

I updated to IOS 7 today on my iPad Retina and I am having this issue. As soon as the note goes "below the fold," Evernote automatically scrolls whenever I start typing, pushing all the text out of sight, "above the fold." All other functionality seems to work fine, but it's extremely annoying to not be able to see what I'm typing and to have to scroll back to move the cursor, highlight, etc.

Aha -- problem solved. I thought my Evernote app was up to date, because the App Store was indicating such. When I went to "updates" it is all apps were up to date. And when I went to the featured "designed for iOS 7" section of the App Store, the option the Evernote page gave me was to "open" rather than "update." Only by specifically searching the App Store for Evernote did if find a button that would allow me to update and get the shiny new Evernote with this problem apparently solved.

• 3 months later...

Archived