(Archived) Cross-platform not able to view note while some device offline

I have been using evernote free account for 3 days on many devices, there are working fine when its on network, I have found that offline view note is not support to some device with older OS version, is it true? pls advise, thanks.

Devices able to view note when offline

- iPhone 4G (iOS 5.1.1)

- Samsung Note 2 (Android 4.1.2)

not able to view note while device was offline,

- BlackBerry 9800 (v6.0 bundle 2921) - error "You are offline. Other notes you've recently opened on your phone may still be available offline"

- Samsung ACE GT S5830 (Android 2.3.6) - no error showing, its all blank in the notes.

I have been using evernote free account for 3 days on many devices, there are working fine when its on network, I have found that offline view note is not support to some device with older OS version, is it true? pls advise, thanks.

Devices able to view note when offline

- iPhone 4G (iOS 5.1.1)

- Samsung Note 2 (Android 4.1.2)

not able to view note while device was offline,

- BlackBerry 9800 (v6.0 bundle 2921) - error "You are offline. Other notes you've recently opened on your phone may still be available offline"

- Samsung ACE GT S5830 (Android 2.3.6) - no error showing, its all blank in the notes.

Please search the board on offline notebooks. Here's a thread to get you started:

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/29001-offline-massive-confusion/

Archived