(Archived) evernote 15202 crashes on start on android 1.6

féfé

I recently installed evernote 15202 on my old HTC Tattoo and it worked quite well... for few days. Now, when I try to launch it, it just crashes, telling me "The process com.evernote has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." And then, it requires me to force close. And I don't know what to do to repair it...

Your help would be very appreciated.

• Level 5*

Unlikely - could be that things ran smoothly until Evernote wanted a resource that doesn't exist in 1.6 at which point things fell over.  Evernote doesn't specify a minimum version though on Play.com;  it "varies by device" it says.  I'd say raise a support ticket just to get a definitive comment from Evernote - and in the meantime try uninstalling and reinstalling the app;  but don't use it for anything vital until to get more information...

Unlikely - could be that things ran smoothly until Evernote wanted a resource that doesn't exist in 1.6 at which point things fell over.  Evernote doesn't specify a minimum version though on Play.com;  it "varies by device" it says.  I'd say raise a support ticket just to get a definitive comment from Evernote - and in the meantime try uninstalling and reinstalling the app;  but don't use it for anything vital until to get more information...

OK, I'll open a call. Thank you for your help!

Archived