(Archived) Two versions of same Evernote files?

I seem to have two versions of my data base. I played with EN a few years back, then didn't do anything with it. Now I have an extensive database built using a Mac, iPhone, and iPad.

I get the new version on the Mac products using the EN installed program. I also get the new version using the EN web version on the PC. Account and PW used are the same.

However, when I sign into the EN installed program on the PC, using the same account and PW,  I get the old database I played with a few years ago.

When the PC instaleld version shows the old stuff, I exit as soon as possible because I don't want it to propagate garbage on top of my good EN data base.

So, what do I do to get the PC installed version in synch with the Mac products and the PC web version?

For evertthing above I use the same account and PW.

• Level 5*

I'd suggest you exit the Evernote app completely on the PC,  backup your existing database(s) and uninstall it from your hard drive.  Then reinstall and allow the server copy to repopulate the PC copy with your notes.  You should then only have the new version.  Uninstall/ reinstall has been covered many times before in the forums - please search for more detail if you need it..

Archived