(Archived) Evernote and Stringnote

aeternum

Perhaps you guys would like to know about a different type of application that works well together with Evernote. You guys should check out Stringnote at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kandasoft.stringnote

It allows you to sync just about anything. You can take a picture, record 15 secs of audio or 9 secs of video and then save them to Evernote. It even has geo-tagging so you would never forget where and when you made those notes. This is relatively useful if you wish to make or share meaningful memories with people apart from just sharing notes.

You could even use it for lectures. Just simply record the lecture and save it. It allows you to review your lectures afterwards and still be able to pay attention at the same time.

• Level 5*

Finding out which key combination works to fire off a snapshot / recording / video took a while, but on the face of it the idea I can capture a picture within a second or two of touching the dormant phone seems great. In practice however the camera doesn't seem to get time to focus so my shots are all blurry, and the notes have pictures that I can't edit because the file type is not recognised. Underwhelmed so far...

Archived