(Archived) Preventing Line Breaks

bilbo_b

• Level 5*

Hallo zusammen,

ich bin grad dabei Quelltext als Notiz zu übernehmen. Wie kann ich denn den automatischen Zeilenumbruch verhindern, so das alles in eine Zeile steht und ich nach rechts scrollen muss?

Welcome. As this is an English-language forum, we prefer to have posts in English. My German is rusty, but it looks like you are working with code and want to get rid of the automatic line break? I don't have an answer, but now that it is in English, maybe some of the other folks in the forum do.

Ohh sorry, thx for your Tip. Here is the translation of my Question:

i would like to insert in the WebClient some Sourcecode inside my Note, to have it for future reference. How can i prevent it to have the automatic line break in my Sourceode? I would like scroll from left to right to see my code, but the code must stay on the same line.

• Level 5*

Ohh sorry, thx for your Tip. Here is the translation of my Question:

i would like to insert in the WebClient some Sourcecode inside my Note, to have it for future reference. How can i prevent it to have the automatic line break in my Sourceode? I would like scroll from left to right to see my code, but the code must stay on the same line.

Glad I could help! I still don't know the answer, I'm afraid, but I can tell you what I do with code snippets. I attach them in .txt files to make sure that the formatting isn't changed. Evernote stores things in a version of xhtml, which introduces a new element into the equation, and I prefer to make sure that any problems I have are my own, and not something introduced (like line breaks) during the conversion process. 

Archived