Solved: Changed Password-Lost all Notes

Back in March when Evernote had the password breach, I was instructed to update the app and then change my password. I did this, and all my notes were lost. It responded by treating my account as new with a few notes saved that were in my trash.  I then tried logging on with my user name and then my email, but neither worked. Have some personal memories in notes that I would love to retrieve. Any help would be appreciated. 

Nevermind...figured it out. 

Back in March when Evernote had the password breach, I was instructed to update the app and then change my password. I did this, and all my notes were lost. It responded by treating my account as new with a few notes saved that were in my trash.  I then tried logging on with my user name and then my email, but neither worked. Have some personal memories in notes that I would love to retrieve. Any help would be appreciated.

If your notes were sync'd then EN did not delete your notes. You may find this post by Heather helpful.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/35574-notes-missing-after-password-reset/?p=192773

• 5 months later...

Archived