(Archived) Preview window does not show correct note

Is this a well known and general bug? This happens on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 And many platforms and any version of Evernote. Happens even when I reinstall the windows. The only variable that does not change is the backup copy of my notes.

Problem is that:

In the preview window, there are wrong notes for another note. When I click on the note, I see the correct note but in the preview window I always see different notes and pictures (even on different folders). This is always the same as in the environments in the first pharagraph.

From what I guess, there is something wrong with the database (corrupted?) but this is only a guess, because I changed every variable as need arises for other purposes (OS, computer, Evernote version etc.)

What would the problem be - and how can I solve?

OK - As I just thought on the problem, I backed up the local copy, deleted everything and synchronized and downloaded from the web. Now it seems to solve it, at least for now. I always had copied and pasted backed up local copy on fresh installs. In case other people having the same problem - try what I did - but back up the local copy in case the synchronization might delete some or all data.

Archived