(Archived) Fatal Error

jullman76

I am on Windows 7 and when I launch Evernote I get a Fatal error with no error code.  I have sent the details multiple times to Evernote, but not gotten a response.  I have unistalled Evernote and reinstalled the current version three times and am still getting this error message.  Since there is no error code, I'm not sure how much more I can report

I am on Windows 7 and when I launch Evernote I get a Fatal error with no error code.  I have sent the details multiple times to Evernote, but not gotten a response.  I have unistalled Evernote and reinstalled the current version three times and am still getting this error message.  Since there is no error code, I'm not sure how much more I can report

And be aware that although Evernote closes when you receive this fatal error, the log in is still active.  If you or someone else launches Evernote on your computer, there is no need for a password to access your notes.

I am on Windows 7 and when I launch Evernote I get a Fatal error with no error code. I have sent the details multiple times to Evernote, but not gotten a response. I have unistalled Evernote and reinstalled the current version three times and am still getting this error message. Since there is no error code, I'm not sure how much more I can report

Did you simply email info to EN? If so, that's why you haven't received a reply. You need to submit a support ticket. (See my sig) if you submitted support tickets, when did you submit them? Premium users get a reply within one business day California time. Free users as time permits. If your ticket has not received a reply in a timely period, please post your support ticket numbers here for follow up. When you submit a support ticket, you can always attach your most recent log file (accessible from one of the drop down menus in the EN app), which may be helpful for the devs. The log file is also found in the EN folder on your hard drive, if you can never get EN to open.

Archived