(Archived) how to access "notebook view" in Evernote Windows version?

Huckchen

I am running evernote on both Mac and Windows version. "Notebook view" (please see attached screen shot) in Mac version is quite useful for me, because it will move up those notebook that get updated lately. How can I got similar "notebook view" in windows version? any help is much appreciated.

post-143809-0-67266700-1375091663_thumb.

• Level 5*

There is a notebook view in the new Windows Evernote 5 beta, but it doesn't operate in the same way as the Mac's version (i.e., notebooks with more recently modified notes do not float to the top), as best as I can tell.

thanks a lot, Jeff.  it seems only mac version has this function.

It is a very useful feature for one who needs to monitor the progress of multiple projects. I have assigned one project per notebook, so that I can easily review latest updates from my colleagues with my macbook. but my colleagues do not have same capability to find my response as most of them are using windows.

I probably need to work out other system to walk around this.

• Level 5*

In Windows, you could have them use the list view for notes, and sort by Notebook name. Not quite the same functionality, but you'd see more recently active notebooks near the top of the list.

• 2 months later...

Archived