(Archived) Evernote Update Error 2732

Izaco

Hi, I have tried 6 types of different fixes posted in this and several other forums but I can't update to the latest Evernote release.

The old version I had is gone and the newer version will not install.

The only version of evernote is through the web which defeats the purposes of having a premium account.

any help would be great.

Evernote support is non-existent. 

• Level 5*

Hi, I have tried 6 types of different fixes posted in this and several other forums but I can't update to the latest Evernote release.

The old version I had is gone and the newer version will not install.

The only version of evernote is through the web which defeats the purposes of having a premium account.

any help would be great.

Please search the board for Error 2732. There are a number of topics that address the issue and provide possible remedies.

Evernote support is non-existent.

How do you mean? Have you opened a support request? What were your experiences?

Hi Jefito,

Prior to my posting I spent 4 hours searching the board for Error 2732 and going through the numerous topics that address the same issue and actually applied all the possible remedies.  Thank you for reminding me of all that lost time spent searching for a solution on the Evernote board. 

I also spent an additional 3 hours scouring the Internet looking for solutions and applied those solutions as well.

The terms, 'Evernote support is non-existent' is defined by lack of response or little to no response from the Evernote team.  I got a two-word response from the technical support staff.  Evernote support is non-existent.

Typically I would not care about an app.  I would simply delete it and move on to the next new thing but I spent money on it and thought I would get something out of it.  

Thanks,

• Level 5*

The terms, 'Evernote support is non-existent' is defined by lack of response or little to no response from the Evernote team.  I got a two-word response from the technical support staff.  Evernote support is non-existent.

The Evernote team doesn't always respond here; the forum's just not intended to be a support forum. The actual tech support folks *should* have all of the known scenarios relating to this problem available to them, and the response should have been more than "two words" (you didn't say what the words were, so it's hard to evaluate what direction they were going with this). If you're not getting the support that you need for the issue, then it may be possible to fix that.
  • 3 weeks later...

So what exactly is the solution for the problem, or in other words, when are you actually going to fix it? I can't believe that I have to spend time searching through all these posts which give insufficient answers...

By the way, a forum is a way to contact this firm and therefor a channel for getting support, you might think about how you treat your customers.

So what exactly is the solution for the problem, or in other words, when are you actually going to fix it? I can't believe that I have to spend time searching through all these posts which give insufficient answers...

By the way, a forum is a way to contact this firm and therefor a channel for getting support, you might think about how you treat your customers.

As Jeff said, this is a users board, not an official support board. Additionally, Jeff does not work for Evernote. He is a user just like you or me. The way to contact support is to submit a support ticket, like Jeff said. See my sig.

Archived