Aspen

mac (Archived) not able to install Premium for Mac after purchasing

Hi

I just started with Evernote.   Yesterday, from my Evernote account I clicked on the link to "Go Premium"  That took me to a screen where I entered my credit card info.  But there was nothing after that to click on to install.  Today I checked my credit card account and I was charged the annual fee.  Yet Premium is not installed and I cannot figure out how to install it  without starting all over and paying again. 

How can I install Premium on my MacBook and iPhone  when I already paid?

Thanks ,

Aspen

Hi

I just started with Evernote.   Yesterday, from my Evernote account I clicked on the link to "Go Premium"  That took me to a screen where I entered my credit card info.  But there was nothing after that to click on to install.  Today I checked my credit card account and I was charged the annual fee.  Yet Premium is not installed and I cannot figure out how to install it  without starting all over and paying again. 

How can I install Premium on my MacBook and iPhone  when I already paid?

Thanks ,

Aspen

There is nothing to install. The clients are the same, whether you have free or premium.

Premium is a subscription. The distinction "Free" vs. "Premium" refers to a difference in the service you get (both variants use the same software). Some software features (such as offline Notes on iPhone) are only available while you have the premium status.

You can see the list of premium features here: http://evernote.com/premium.