(Archived) Evernote upgrade

Simran

• Level 5*

I upgraded my evernote app, after which none of my previous notes are opening. It displays Unable to Load message. How can I get back my old stuff?

Hi. Could you tell us what you mean by upgrade? Do you mean you updated on your device, or that you upgraded your account to Premium?

Could you tell us what device you are using (Windows, Android, iOS, etc.)?

• Level 5*

Yeah! I mean updated. I'm using android. It shows the titles of all the notes but upon opening, it gives this message : 'Could not load this note'

That does sound odd. Assuming you have everything synced already, my advice would be to uninstall and reinstall. You could try the beta (http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/38582-evernote-for-android-51-beta-4/) if the one in the store isn't working for you.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been having this problem since early in 2013. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the phone app so many times I've lost count. A couple of times it worked after an update. Then stopped working again. Everything works from my PC and through the internet and the last time I checked my tablet, but not on my phone (I have HTC Desire X). I have gone back to using colornote for lists I need away from home and internet, but that can only be for lists not anything else. >:o

No offense to your phone intended :), but I wonder if it is your phone.  I have a Galaxy S3 and have updated EN consistently with no loss of notes,  no problems with sync; basically, nothing like you're experiencing.

Did you do an Android update around the time this started happening?

George, I have an HTC Desire X. I haven't been able to install to the latest Android system update. I did think this might be the problem with my phone, but I can't tell till I can update Android. I have a ticket in for that Hopefully that will be resolved soon.

Archived