(Archived) Syncing Lost all of my Organization

Barley

I just synched my evernote and all of a sudden every single one of my notes were taken out of the folders I placed them in and placed in "Conflicting Changes." 

Is there anyway to replace them back in their respective folders without having to individually go through all 600+? Also, how do I make sure this doesn't happen again?

I just synched my evernote and all of a sudden every single one of my notes were taken out of the folders I placed them in and placed in "Conflicting Changes." 

Is there anyway to replace them back in their respective folders without having to individually go through all 600+? Also, how do I make sure this doesn't happen again?

Conflicting changes occur when you modify the same note on multiple devices before making sure you've sync'd the changes to the device you are working on.  More info here:

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/20092-not-very-happy-right-now/?p=101095

What client are you using?  On the Windows client, you can batch move notes from one notebook to another. 

Also helpful is if you have a backup of your database from either a Windows or Mac desktop client.  Please search the board on the appropriate topic, should you need more info on backups.

I'm using a Mac (10.7.5) - I get why a conflicting change would occur, but I just don't understand why all of my notes were considered conflicting changes since I never worked on each of my 600+ notes on multiple devices.

Archived