(Archived) HUGE pictures problem!

Hello!
Im a medicine student and I use this software very much, but I got a problem: I don't know how to decrease the size of the picture on my notes when I copy some pictures from google and then I put them on my notes. if someone know a way to reduce the size of the image, please tell me, you'll see... it's kind of annoying to see GIANT PICTURES that fill my laptop's widescreen.

post-131640-0-73240900-1372532645_thumb.

Hello!

Im a medicine student and I use this software very much, but I got a problem: I don't know how to decrease the size of the picture on my notes when I copy some pictures from google and then I put them on my notes. if someone know a way to reduce the size of the image, please tell me, you'll see... it's kind of annoying to see GIANT PICTURES that fill my laptop's widescreen.

attachicon.gifen.jpg

It's helpful to mention what client(s) you're using.  Regarding images, you will need to use third party software to modify images (crop, resize, annotate, etc) before putting them into Evernote. The Windows client does allow you to rotate images.

You need to open the picture in a completely separate program. One that permits image manipulation(Paint, Picasa, Photoshop, etc.), then save it back to evernote.

Evernote does not modify images, with the exception of rotation, as BnF said.

Regards,

Gary

Archived