Evernote Business Educational Pricing

We've introduced updated pricing for educational institutions, through our Evernote Business offering.  The details are here: https://evernote.com/schools/for_schools/

Evernote Business for Your School

Evernote Business offers your teachers and administrators the ability to collect, discover, and share the ideas, research and know-how that create an effortlessly productive workplace.

To learn more about Evernote Business features and benefits, visit our Evernote Business page and review our FAQ. If you would like to purchase subscriptions to use Evernote Business in your school, follow the directions on this page and fill out the form below. Please be aware that everyone in your organization must have access to email in order to take advantage of Evernote's collaboration and user management capabilities.

Educational Pricing

Qualified educational institutions can purchase Evernote Business at a discounted rate of 75% off of the standard yearly rate. Discount pricing is only available for groups of 5 or more users and billable monthly via credit card or yearly via either invoice or credit card. Check the country drop down list before to see if the education discount for Evernote Business is available in your country.

• 6 months later...

Hi. What if my country is not in the list?

I'm from Cambodia. Thanks,

I'm checking on this.  Right now I don't believe educational/nonprofit pricing is available in Cambodia, though the non-discounted Evernote Business is.

• 2 years later...
On 6/27/2013 at 11:13 AM, gbarry said:

We've introduced updated pricing for educational institutions, through our Evernote Business offering.  The details are here: https://evernote.com/schools/for_schools/

I have many homeschool families that are curious about Evernote. Would a homeschool co-op qualify for educational pricing? Single families that homeschool multiple children?

• Level 5*
46 minutes ago, Sayre Ambrosio said:

I have many homeschool families that are curious about Evernote. Would a homeschool co-op qualify for educational pricing? Single families that homeschool multiple children?

Regardless of the answer, I'd recommend following through using the free basic account.

I consider the filing structure an excellent introduction to organization using tags instead of a folder structure.

The note editor however is very basic. That may be a plus, but it requires other products for word processing etc.

1 hour ago, DTLow said:

Regardless of the answer, I'd recommend following through using the free basic account.

I consider the filing structure an excellent introduction to organization using tags instead of a folder structure.

The note editor however is very basic. That may be a plus, but it requires other products for word processing etc.

I think that's what I'm going to do. I have one son in school at the local high school and I have one son who goes to Connections (public school online). We are testing it out with him to see how easy it is for him to navigate and organize. So what we are doing and what I'll probably suggest is having one main organizer account and then the others using the frree accounts and share notebooks. They can always upgrade if they find it useable for their needs. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2016 at 7:59 PM, Sayre Ambrosio said:

Sayre - you wouldn't be able to get educational pricing because the discount only applies to .edu domains. If the coops can get a .edu domain then they might be able to get the discount. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
7 minutes ago, gracjangk said:

It only works in UK and USA, right? So, not for me :(, but I can still use my point and 50% offer that i received form Evernote. 

You might check this out

• 1 year later...

Archived