amalthya

ios Undeleting Notebooks

Idea

I accidentally deleted a notebook today that was synced with my Evernote account and I quickly logged into Evernote and emailed it to myself but how do I UNdelete it from Pentultimate? There is no "undo" and unfortunately, with the new naming conventions, I end up with several notebooks that default to the same name and it's sometimes difficult to differentiate between them.

4 replies to this idea

Hi, yes, I do actually HAVE Premium already, but accessing old notes doesn't help me PUT that Penultimate notebook back in my Penultimate app any better than a kick in the butt.

Five notes disappeared from my penultimate app this morning before I could transfer to Evernote, please help!?

Hi, today I delet 3 Notebooks in Penultimate. Some notes I try to move in new Notebook but when I create now Notebook I can not find it (it is not on displey) and I notice one of the older Notebook I can not find too (I did not delete it). If I try to create new Notebook with the same name it was written to me that Notebook with that name still exist. But I can not find where?

Please help. Thanx