Hi all,

When I use the web clipper, I see evernote shows me a few "related notes" - at least evernote relates it to the capture.

I can´t say it´s always accurate, but I like the idea and would like to be able to have this option in Evernote...

Is it possible to "see related notes" - especially with photos?

If not, it would be a great feature to add!

• Like 1

Yes, "related notes" will almost certainly be available in the various clients over time...

Hi aegis79, 

Related Notes is currently an Evernote Premium feature in Mac. You can turn on "Show Related Notes" by going to Evernote > Preferences > General.

• Like 2

Hi aegis79, 

Related Notes is currently an Evernote Premium feature in Mac. You can turn on "Show Related Notes" by going to Evernote > Preferences > General.

Thanks! being a PC and Android user, I am left behind... 

Stay tuned for Windows v5  ;)

Is this big upgrade to the Windows client being tested as a beta by actual users?

I have not seen any comments in the forum so far.

Hey, are you allowed to say anything about that??? :)

Regarding aegis79's comment on being "left behind" as a PC user, it is a general comment to stay tuned for Windows v5! No specific promises on anything  :)

Regarding aegis79's comment on being "left behind" as a PC user, it is a general comment to stay tuned for Windows v5! No specific promises on anything  :)

Yeah, I figure they'll be on Windows (reminders, too)... usually things even out in the long run, and the Windows client is still the most usable in many ways, as far as I can tell.

Is this big upgrade to the Windows client being tested as a beta by actual users?

I have not seen any comments in the forum so far.

I guess you can't comment, but I do hope Evernote gives the beta testers a chance to run the big Window upgrade through the ringers before releasing it.

Also interested this capability for Windows client (and elsewhere), thanks!

This is in the current version of Windows.  Go to View -> Show Related Notes