Evernote similar notes

Hi all,

When I use the web clipper, I see evernote shows me a few "related notes" - at least evernote relates it to the capture.

I can´t say it´s always accurate, but I like the idea and would like to be able to have this option in Evernote...

Is it possible to "see related notes" - especially with photos?

If not, it would be a great feature to add!

Hi aegis79, 

Related Notes is currently an Evernote Premium feature in Mac. You can turn on "Show Related Notes" by going to Evernote > Preferences > General.

Thanks! being a PC and Android user, I am left behind... 

• Level 5

Stay tuned for Windows v5  ;)

Is this big upgrade to the Windows client being tested as a beta by actual users?

I have not seen any comments in the forum so far.

• Level 5*

Regarding aegis79's comment on being "left behind" as a PC user, it is a general comment to stay tuned for Windows v5! No specific promises on anything  :)

Yeah, I figure they'll be on Windows (reminders, too)... usually things even out in the long run, and the Windows client is still the most usable in many ways, as far as I can tell.

• Level 5

Stay tuned for Windows v5  ;)

Is this big upgrade to the Windows client being tested as a beta by actual users?

I have not seen any comments in the forum so far.

I guess you can't comment, but I do hope Evernote gives the beta testers a chance to run the big Window upgrade through the ringers before releasing it.

• 1 year later...

Archived