(Archived) Switching accounts offline on android

AlphaMamba

Right now I have 2 free accounts. 1 for my company, 1 for my personal. I use evernote a lot on my PC and on my android phone

If I upgrade either one of these accounts to premium, I would be able to freely switch between them is that correct?

For example on my android phone I can switch accounts as easily as on my PC? I don't have a data connection on my phone and I rely a lot on evernote. The problem I am having right now is that with 2 free accounts I have to log out on my phone to log in to my other free account.

With the premium feature, I am able to switch on my android phone with no internet connection and have everything stored there in offline search?

• Level 5*

You can definitely switch between accounts on a desktop, but I haven't tried this in Android.  Frankly I'd be surprised if it worked because the OS is much less flexible.  If you try the experiment and it works please let us know - it's an interesting question!

I see... seems wierd that no one would have tried this function before

My main use would be for android, I don't need the extra space from premium, just the switching function so I didn't want to pay and then find out I couldn't switch offline 

• Level 5*

Well the Android client is the same for both Prem and Free users and I don't see any menu entries that would allow me (prem) to switch accounts.  Plus Evernote validates the account details in such a way on the mobile that I think it would be difficult to change between two accounts at all.  If I opt to 'sign out' of Evernote I get a message

"Signing out will remove all your cached notes and offline notebooks from your device.  Do you want to sign out?"

I chose 'no'

Your only option would seem to be two phones...

Archived