Tracy McKibben

chrome Setting reminder through Clipper?

Idea

First let me say that the new reminders and integration with Remember The Milk are, quite simply, the greatest thing since sliced bread.  These two things have finally pushed me over the hump into becoming a full-fledged premium Evernote user.

That said - is there a way, or are there plans to offer a way, to set a reminder on an item that is being created through the Web Clipper?  That would be HUGE in terms of streamlining the flow from web page (or Gmail) to Evernote to RTM.

• Like 1

10 replies to this idea

Logged in to +1 this request. Would be something I would use all the time, especially with the new Gmail clipping functionality.

• Like 1

+1!

Jbigs post was in June, is there any update on when this will be released? It will be great not having to depend on remembering to add a reminder or keeping evernote open for the extra step

It's already out. You have an extra step after you clip the item, you'll get a popup.

I just clipped an item and used it. The display style makes the reminder icon ( alarm clock ) non-obvious. Since I was looking for it  I found it. Instead of light gray on dark grey, perhaps they could have the icon be white on dark grey so that it stands out.