(Archived) Can I restore a note to a certain date?

Hi there,

My question is, is there anyway you can restore Evernote to a certain date please?

I have been working on a note and overwriting this note each day with new details.

Would it be possible to go back to a certain date of this note to retrieve the old changes?

Basically I want to role back a note to 30 days ago.

Regards, Matthew

*edit*

I just read that evernote premium lets you

"Note History shows you past versions of notes."

If I was to upgrade now, would it show me the previous versions from when I was working in free?

Hi there,

My question is, is there anyway you can restore Evernote to a certain date please?

I have been working on a note and overwriting this note each day with new details.

Would it be possible to go back to a certain date of this note to retrieve the old changes?

Basically I want to role back a note to 30 days ago.

Regards, Matthew

*edit*

I just read that evernote premium lets you

"Note History shows you past versions of notes."

If I was to upgrade now, would it show me the previous versions from when I was working in free?

Premium users can access note history from some clients.  (IE Windows/Mac & I think the web client.)  Note history is taken once every eight hours.  IOW, if you made changes to the note three hours ago, the latest version in the note history may be from the day before.  If you are not a premium user, you can get premium for a month for $5.  And yes, you can upgrade & get the note history from prior to being premium.

Archived