(Archived) Importing Memos From Palm Desktop

Hi guys, I hope you could help me out. I have several files from OSX Palm Desktop 4.2.1 that I need to transfer to Evernote. I tried using a program called " Evernote Palm Memo Importer" but it seems that it cannot recognize the exported file. Do you have any idea on how I can neatly import my notes to Evernote? Thank you in advance and have a nice day!

I had the same probem when I switched off of the Palm OS. The best thing I found was to export all your palm notes/data into text files,. Save those text files directly into the Evernote import folders.

You will have to go back later and rename your notes in EN if you want to. But that was the best way I found of doing it. Short of copy and Paste.

Good Luck.

I had the same probem when I switched off of the Palm OS. The best thing I found was to export all your palm notes/data into text files,. Save those text files directly into the Evernote import folders.

You will have to go back later and rename your notes in EN if you want to. But that was the best way I found of doing it. Short of copy and Paste.

Good Luck.

ka7ple, where can I find the folder?

You can setup that folder in EN, on the windows platform it's under tools, import folders. Anything you dump into that folder will automatically get put into your default EN notebook, or you can specify which notebook it will import to.

I use it all the time for my scanning of documents at work. The scanner drops the created pdf into that folder, then EN syncs boom there it is in my default folder. It's pretty neat.

Archived