(Archived) How do I put notes in alphabetical order?

ahjah9

OK! I will never update evernote again! Since updating twice now, all of my 300 notes are now in no order whatsoever. Which doesn't help me at all.

Prior to the updates, I could choose how I wanted to show my notes, in what order....now....NO. I don't even get the option.

I know I can look for a note by clicking the magnifying glass icon, but I want my notes as they were...alphabetized.

And God forbid me being a user who doesn't have the Premium version.....the developera could care less about responding to any email.

• Level 5*

OK! I will never update evernote again! Since updating twice now, all of my 300 notes are now in no order whatsoever. Which doesn't help me at all.

Prior to the updates, I could choose how I wanted to show my notes, in what order....now....NO. I don't even get the option.

I know I can look for a note by clicking the magnifying glass icon, but I want my notes as they were...alphabetized.

And God forbid me being a user who doesn't have the Premium version.....the developera could care less about responding to any email.

Hi. Could you tell us what client you are using? All of the clients (as far as I know) have the ability to sort alphabetically. Please see the tutorials in my signature for some guides. In addition, if you want an answer to your queries (Premium or Free user), the best course of action is to contact support and start a support ticket (see the link in my signature). I think the developers are quite interested in the users, but with 50 million of them, it might be a little bit difficult to respond in a timely manner. That's why support is there.

I apologize but...I am so not tech savvy...client?? I am just using evernote on my Samsung Galaxy Note with ICS op system.

Over the two years I have had evernote, I have tried reaching support and never have I ever gotten a response. I have emailed using whatever email is on the app in the google play store and the one in the app itself

I apologize but...I am so not tech savvy...client?? I am just using evernote on my Samsung Galaxy Note with ICS op system.

Over the two years I have had evernote, I have tried reaching support and never have I ever gotten a response. I have emailed using whatever email is on the app in the google play store and the one in the app itself

As GM said, the way to get support is to submit a support ticket, not by sending an email.

• Level 5*

Oh, that sounds like it needs to be re-considered. I don't have my Androids in front of me at the moment, but I vaguely remember something like that. I can understand your frustration! I'll take a look at the interface later and see if I can't make a constructive suggestion for chaning it.

Support is the way to go. I'll start one for you now. In the future, you can go to the link in my signature and do it. The support people might be a little unclear about what is happening, so just make sure explain it to them and they'll get things fixed for you. Let us know how it goes!

• Level 5*

On Android -- either tablets or phones -- you go to the note list, and then tap on the title bar just to the right of the Evernote elephant; it should either say "All Notes" of the name of a notebook or stack. You should now see a dropdown that gives you the the "View As" choices of "Snippet" or "List View", and the "Sort By" choices of "Date Updated", "Title" or "Other...". The "Sort By" selection should govern note order in the note list.

Archived