(Archived) Evernote for Android 5.1 with Reminders is live!

Xavier_

Hi All,

We are very excited to announce that we have just released a major update of Evernote for Android. 

The main addition is Reminders: 

http://blog.evernote.com/blog/2013/06/06/evernote-reminders-arrive-on-android/

If you experience any problem, or want to send us a feedback, please feel free to report it here. 

Go to settings/support/ to send your logs to android-preview@evernote.com if you experience a crash. 

That will send us the essential information we will need to investigate here. 

Thank you!

Xavier

I had some sync issues with the latest update. I reinstalled Evernote as advised in the support chat and it seemed to work well. Now I found the real issue: Sync stops working as soon as I start to add a shared notebook to the syncing.

This is the case on both my Galaxy Nexus and the Nexus 7. Both devices are running on CyanogenMod 10.1 and I have send you my logs to android-preview@evernote.com

Hi Xavier,

thx for this feature, at last you/we got it. I ran the update and it seems to work well so far. EDIT: Galaxy S3 work well. Now need to update on my Galaxy Tab2.

Can't wait for the windows version to come with the reminder functionality.

Kind regards

Awsome reminders! 

Just a suggestion: Maybe there's a little issue with the alarm picker design. (Unlike in MS Windows), accordind to the Android guidelines, confirmation buttons should be on the right side. So, "ok" should be in right side and "cancel" at left side.

I had some sync issues with the latest update. I reinstalled Evernote as advised in the support chat and it seemed to work well. Now I found the real issue: Sync stops working as soon as I start to add a shared notebook to the syncing.

This is the case on both my Galaxy Nexus and the Nexus 7. Both devices are running on CyanogenMod 10.1 and I have send you my logs to android-preview@evernote.com

I found another issue: Sync works fine without the shared notebooks but the automatic synchronization settings are ignored. On both devices Evernote syncs only manually and the sync interval is being ignored. :(

So with this new update I have no shared notebooks and no automatic syncing anymore. :(

Archived