(Archived) Import Fliq Notes to Evernote, Android and Mac

sueguil

I've been using Missing Sync with Fliq Notes but the sync function no longer works.  I'm done with Missing Sync after fooling around with the guys at MS for a couple of months.  I have a solution for my calendar but I need something for my notes.  I have a Mac computer upgraded to Mountain Lion and an android phone.   How do I import my Fliq Notes into Evernote and onto my phone with backup on my computer?  (The phone is also behaving badly but I think I should solve this problem before getting a new android phone.)

Thanks so much. 

• Level 5*

Hi and welcome to the forums.  Unless someone else had this issue and solved it for Fliq notes it's unlikely anyone here can offer too many suggestions.  Can you output your Fliq notes in any other format,  like Text, HTML or PDF?  You can copy and paste content into Evernotes,  and Windows users have 'import folders' - a way to suck bulk lists of files into notes.  There are scripts for Macs, but that might be overkill unless you have a lot of notes...

Does this mean that there is a way to keep a copy of my Evernotes on my device AND my computer?  My Fliq notes are available on both.  Or do I have to manually enter the same note in two different places (on the device and on the computer)?  That isn't very handy. 

• Level 5*

You have one Evernote database that is automatically synced between any platform that you log into an Evernote client from - so your Mac will see the same information (though not necessarily the identical layout) as your Android phone or a Windows browser.  All you have to do is get your notes in there...

Archived