(Archived) Filter search for only business notebooks?

EdH

• Level 5*

ANyone know how to create a filter to only search business notebooks? I can select "Business Notebooks" and do a search, but when I save it, it only saves the search query, not the fact taht I am also only in the "Business Notebooks" section that has 4 business notebooks being searched.

• Level 5*

Nah. That isn't very helpful. What I need to do is find all notes in the business notebooks I subscribe to that are not tagged. So I select the root "Business Notebooks" then use -tag:* for my query. I'd like to make that a saved search, but cannot as it only saves the -:tag* portion, not the fact that I am in a set of notebooks.

• Level 5*

Try BitQwik - haven't tried your search, but it does seem to do things I can't do (or be bothered to work out) with the standard search options..

Sorry. I am just too dumb for that app. I cannot figure out how to get it to log into my EN account and it keeps complaining that:

---------------------------
Login to Evernote Failed
Unable to login to Evernote with the user name and password you provided.  Please try again.

Error Details:

Login failed with an OleException with the error code(8000FFFF) and message: Catastrophic failure.  Correct Evernote DLL in use?
OK   

I never provided it with a user ID or password, and cannot figure out where to. And I just got a phone call from 1993 asking if I had just installed an app with its user interface.

• Level 5*

Yeah, sad.  :(

I wish Evernote would step back and fix a lot of these usability issues and forget new features for a few months.

Archived