(Archived) Evernote and android tablet - how to get Evernote features to work

Starlyt

Evernote on kindle 8.9 fire tablet does not fit the screen so I can type and see my typing. Not only can I not see what I am typing but I can not see a full sentence.  I tried to see if I could remove the far left pane but I could not figure it out.    Also, can not figure out how to manual save on kindle.   I get interrupted a lot and need to save before leaving.  Is anyone else having trouble with kindle and Evernote? 

• Level 5*

Are you talking about the Android client, or the one that you use from your web browser? I have a 7"Kindle Fire, and the native Android app allows the note to take up the whole screen, or nearly so.

Hi Jeff, thank you for responding.  

I use the browser that is kindle I do not know if it is silk or what.  I thought the program, Evernote, saved automatically but I lost my last note on my kindle but not on my PC.  So I am not sure what to do.  I thought I would delete from my kindle and then 're-install.  I did not find an app for: native android client or. an app for android client.

• Level 5*

So ok, you're using the web client. That being the case, you are editing a note directly on the the Evernote server. When you're done, click the on the Done button, and it should be saved to the Evernote servers, and thereby made available to Evernote clients on other machines (like your PC). You can't delete the web client, as it's accessible as a link in your browser.

You might want to look into the native Evernote client for Android, which should work on your Kindle Fire HD (it works on my older Kindle Fire). Try this link: http://www.amazon.com/Evernote-Corp/dp/B004LOMB2Q

OMG. Jeff you are magical!!!!  All the looking around I did and never came up with Evernote app.  I am sure everything will work out now.  Thank you so much, you made my day.  I am looking forward to incorporating Evernote into my life.  Bless you. :-)

Archived