(Archived) sync problems in iphone and ipad

leandrosche

1.The notes form ipad dont sync.....

2.for ipad was giving a error message that wouldny possible sync, than a try to restanll and now not even can acess my acconu...give a message that is not possible to acess the account...

i have many notes in ipad since i do it for work...and my ipad shows the notes form computer but computer dont shows notes from ipad anny suggestion??

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How can I "force sync" on the iPhone?  There is a button for that on the Mac app, but I don't see it on the iPhone app.

I commonly make changes on the Mac, only to find they don't show up for hours on the iPhone -- and vice versa. 

I just added some items to a grocery shopping list on the Mac.  I go to the iPhone, and the changes are not there.  I was about to head out the door for groceries, but I am forced into printing it out on the Mac, since the iPhone doesn't have any of today's changes yet... :(

Yes, they will probably be there tomorrow, but that won't do me any good now.  This kind of thing happens a LOT.  A simple 'sync now' button on the iPhone app would probably solve this issue.

you can find a "sync now" option by tapping on your account name at the top left of the ios app. i agree it should be easier to find.

mine sync been a bit quirky, saying that i've never synced, even if i just forced a sync. and my ipad app is really off - showing doubles of more than half my notes and even duplicating notebooks. i'm having trouble forcing a sync there.

How can I "force sync" on the iPhone?  There is a button for that on the Mac app, but I don't see it on the iPhone app.

Archived