Left side margin out of view?

ReD-BaRoN

Idea

What's going on here?

You can see I started typing numbers on a new line, and 1 and half of 2 is too far to the left. Can't figure out what's going on.  The notes pane is what's on the left.

Thanks,
Brian

post-135598-0-30134400-1369324322_thumb.

6 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

This kind of stuff (although, I don't think I have experienced the exact same thing) can happen when you mess around with the formatting by copy/pasting tables, websites, etc. into a note. The more complex it gets, the more likely it is that there will be an error. Is this just a plain-old note with text only that you haven't copy/pasted anything into?

• Level 5*

There is definitely copy/pasted stuff in there, some slides, email clippings so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Yeah. Once you put that stuff in, things get really complicated, so it is better to do your major editing before pasting if possible. I am sure there are things Evernote can do to improve the behavior, but there is a limit, I am afraid. Another alternative would be to build the complex "note" in a word processing program (built to handle such things, and then copy/paste all of that into the note.

Archived