17:04:02 0% Expunging server items

17:04:02 0% Updating server items

17:04:02 3% Updating server note "Remont - odmalowanie schowka:"

17:04:02 3% * guid={2e1a8264-5d32-4e42-92ed-b4fa027dec78}

17:04:03 3% EDAMUserException: errorCode=DATA_REQUIRED parameter="Data.body"

17:04:03 3% Session terminated abnormally, elapsed time: 1s

17:04:03 3% * sent: 13.5KB, received: 328B

17:04:03 3% * 2s (100%) spent in EDAM RPC

Please help, I need the synchronisation badly...

Please find the note named "Remont - odmalowanie schowka:" and then:

Right-click on the note and Export it to a local file

Delete the note and empty it from the trash

Sync to the service

File > Import to import that note back into your account.

ok, I deleted (I mean fully deleted not only moved to the trash) the note from EN and the sync worked. Now I pasted the message again and it synchronized the way it should be. In the note I've had text and picture made in another EN note (made in the ink mode). It seems like a bug to me...

Hope this helps!

Edit - Thanks Dave! That was quick, really quick! :)

Thanks for the report. This was a bug in the last version of our Windows client, which we've now fixed. Unfortunately, a few people had these broken notes from the last version.

• 5 years later...

I think you're having a regression in the Windows client.

I just had this happen and its 2014. This thread is last marked with the date 2009. My client version is 5.4.1.3962 (217962)

When you end up with notes that produce errant data, could you push them out to a notebook that I can review and delete? It's an easy job from your side, but an impossible one from mine. I did find a slow workaround.

I have to inspect my Activity log, find the last note to be updated before failure and delete/move the errant data manually. I had at least 15 that I had to do this with and it easily took 0.5 hours. 

A little transparency in the error department and some minor remediation (the one I explained above is ok, maybe theres a better one), would be appreciated.

• Ex Employees

I think you're having a regression in the Windows client.

I just had this happen and its 2014. This thread is last marked with the date 2009. My client version is 5.4.1.3962 (217962)

When you end up with notes that produce errant data, could you push them out to a notebook that I can review and delete? It's an easy job from your side, but an impossible one from mine. I did find a slow workaround.

I have to inspect my Activity log, find the last note to be updated before failure and delete/move the errant data manually. I had at least 15 that I had to do this with and it easily took 0.5 hours. 

A little transparency in the error department and some minor remediation (the one I explained above is ok, maybe theres a better one), would be appreciated.

Use this article for syncing troubleshooting steps: https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/23168822

For continued issues, you will also find a link to contact the Evernote Support Team. They will be able to assist in further investigating the issue.

Archived