(Archived) Help I totally messed up- help

clp

So, of course without reading any documentation, I thought that I needed to re-arrange my notes and notebooks. So now, it always prompts me to upgrade to be able to upload 1G/month.

I deleted my notes, then on the laptop but them all into 1 folder, which happens to be larger than 1G.  This would be a 1 time load/update/sync.  I would expect that I would upload less than 100mb/month.

How can I get around this?  This pop up doesn't allow me to do anything and even clicking the "x" will not close the window.  I have to go to task manager and actually kill the exe process.

So, maybe I have to find another similar tool?

Not sure what to do.

So, of course without reading any documentation, I thought that I needed to re-arrange my notes and notebooks. So now, it always prompts me to upgrade to be able to upload 1G/month.

I deleted my notes, then on the laptop but them all into 1 folder, which happens to be larger than 1G. This would be a 1 time load/update/sync. I would expect that I would upload less than 100mb/month.

How can I get around this? This pop up doesn't allow me to do anything and even clicking the "x" will not close the window. I have to go to task manager and actually kill the exe process.

So, maybe I have to find another similar tool?

Not sure what to do.

If you've maxed out your upload limit, for $5 you can go premium for a month.

Archived