(Archived) Help: Retrieve Evernote local files to new account

japferp

Hi All, 

I need help, so here's the problem I've created an account for Evernote for the web so that I can sync my files online, I haven't check that I have already connected an account on Evernote locally, so when i try to sign in with a different user (with the newly created) so basically my notebooks is all empty. 

I wanted to transfer all the files on the old account to the new one But the problem is i haven't really imported it. So i try to open again the old account but I really forgot the password so I try several attempts in order to sign-in. The bad news is that the email used on the old account is already terminated a long time ago so Evernote send a reset password on that email, which it no longer exist. :(

Is there another way i retrieve all the file on my database to the new one?  Thanks In Advanced

Thanks,

jap

Hi All, 

I need help, so here's the problem I've created an account for Evernote for the web so that I can sync my files online, I haven't check that I have already connected an account on Evernote locally, so when i try to sign in with a different user (with the newly created) so basically my notebooks is all empty. 

I wanted to transfer all the files on the old account to the new one But the problem is i haven't really imported it. So i try to open again the old account but I really forgot the password so I try several attempts in order to sign-in. The bad news is that the email used on the old account is already terminated a long time ago so Evernote send a reset password on that email, which it no longer exist. :(

Is there another way i retrieve all the file on my database to the new one?  Thanks In Advanced

Thanks,

jap

If you don't remember the password & no longer have the email address, you will need to submit a support ticket. See my sig.

Archived