(Archived) Change e-mail address (or combine accounts)?

I accidentally created two Evernote account with two different e-mail addresses/usernames. I only use one, so I deleted the other -- it had zero notes anyway.

Here's the problem: I want to use the e-mail address from the deleted account.

I figured that, since that account is gone, I could simply change my e-mail address on the account I actually use. Unfortunately, it tells me that the address is still in use.

So... how can I connect the e-mail address from that (deleted) account with my existing account?

Thanks for any help you can give!

I accidentally created two Evernote account with two different e-mail addresses/usernames. I only use one, so I deleted the other -- it had zero notes anyway.

Here's the problem: I want to use the e-mail address from the deleted account.

I figured that, since that account is gone, I could simply change my e-mail address on the account I actually use. Unfortunately, it tells me that the address is still in use.

So... how can I connect the e-mail address from that (deleted) account with my existing account?

Thanks for any help you can give!

AFAIK, you can't delete an account. You can deactivate it, though.

Regarding the email address, one way is to submit a support ticket. The other & possibly the most expeditious is to change the email address on the old/empty account to a throwaway address. This frees up the email address you want to use.

The other & possibly the most expeditious is to change the email

address on the old/empty account to a throwaway address. This frees up

the email address you want to use.

Brilliant -- thank you! It worked a treat. Now I have one account with the proper address and account name. Many thanks!

Archived