(Archived) EMERGENCY! Quota limit reached by mistake

Hello, I just reached the quota limit by mistake, the Skitch was uploading photos and I didn't know. I am currently dealing with key documents because of my father's death but I can't access those documents. I can't find any phone for support. I already sent emails. Please help! Thanks.

• Level 5*

Hi. I am sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences.

You can purchase Premium for one month. Go to your settings on the Web and in the settings (upper right) follow the menu prompts. It will cost $5.

You could contact support (see the link in my signature below), but if you don't receive a ticket number (please post it here to get more eyes on it), then they did not receive the support ticket. I don't think they have a way to email support, so I doubt you will get a response from that. Evernote doesn't have a phone number.

Thanks for the quick reply and for the condolences... I'm so out of it that I didn't think of buying premium for a month. Actually because of this error I don't think I have to pay, but also $5 is nothing compared with the real loss. I'll go ahead and buy the premium and check later what support says...

thanks,

The ticket is 29778.

• Level 5*

Thanks for the quick reply and for the condolences... I'm so out of it that I didn't think of buying premium for a month. Actually because of this error I don't think I have to pay, but also $5 is nothing compared with the real loss. I'll go ahead and buy the premium and check later what support says...

thanks,

The ticket is 29778.

I'm glad I could help. Take care of yourself.

Archived