vurtual

ios Feature requests (another one)

Idea

I can see there are a number of feature requests pending, and my list probably crosses over with some, but here it is anyway:

1) Tagging Penultimate Notebooks and/or pages. Without question, you should be able to tag a Penultimate Notebook. Not to do so misses basic Evernote functionality. It would be nice to be able to tag pages.

2) Selecting Evernote Notebook for a Penultimate Notebook to go into. Again, not to do so misses basic Evernote functionality.

3) Importing PDFs for signature entries and annotation. I use a third party app at the moment, but i would rather keep it all under one roof. I see some people request handwriting zoom functions, I think THIS is where it would be really useful to zoom in. Signing on the dotted line might be difficult otherwise, and it's frankly useless in Skitch.

4) Am I the only one who thinks the thinnest ink you can select is pretty thick? Thicker then a pen on paper, which is odd given that the purpose of Penultimate is to delicate pen on paper as closely as possible. Please extend the slider to include a couple of thinner inks, my handwriting would be much more legible!

Anyone agree?

• Like 1

4 replies to this idea

Oh, and undo while resting your palm! That would make it so much quicker.

The thoughts just keep coming - one notebook, multiple paper. I might want to have a tasks page followed by notes, followed by a graph etc.

Idiot! This is already available. Sorry people.

I would request also to improve the lefty hand people writing (like me). Creating a full screen mode without the title and buttons above would solve this...

Barlotti, I fine manipulating the position of the toolbar and orientation of the iPad does a nice job. I'm a clumsy right gander, so I have tools at the top, and lock my iPad orientation so the home button is at the top. That way I don't accidentally palm it when writing. I'm sure you could sort it out so the toolbar was to the right using a similar routine.

Back on topic, I realised yesterday that you need to be able to import ANYTHING into penultimate. I called a support company, made copious notes about the call, then they sent me an email. How do I tie the two together in penultimate? I could tag them both in Evernote I suppose, but I'd rather be able to pull anything from Evernote into Penultimate with ease.