(Archived) Please allow me to turn off Automatically Resize for images

One of my main uses of Evernote is storing screenshots.

Each time I paste an image into a note I have to manually right click on it and switch "Automatically Size" to "Actual Size".  I do this dozens of times a day.

PLEASE make "Automatically Resize" and option that can be turned on/off and let me choose Actual Size as the default.  Then if I so choose I could rescale an image.

• Level 5*

One of my main uses of Evernote is storing screenshots.

Each time I paste an image into a note I have to manually right click on it and switch "Automatically Size" to "Actual Size".  I do this dozens of times a day.

PLEASE make "Automatically Resize" and option that can be turned on/off and let me choose Actual Size as the default.  Then if I so choose I could rescale an image.

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Your suggestion sounds like a good one to me, but please post a message just once on the forums. I've deleted your other thread on the topic.

Thank you GrumpyMonkey.  At first I posted it in the main "Evernote General" forum, then I realized there is a product specific forum so I posted there. I thought I had deleted the original one, but thank you for the help.

• Level 5*

Thank you GrumpyMonkey.  At first I posted it in the main "Evernote General" forum, then I realized there is a product specific forum so I posted there. I thought I had deleted the original one, but thank you for the help.

No worries. The developers read these forums, so I am sure they'll take note of the request.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

No worries. The developers read these forums, so I am sure they'll take note of the request.

The developers read the forum and drink coffee too. Please.

Yes! Very annoying to resize pictures all the time. Besides, portrait photos rarely fit in the screen so I always have to scroll to see the whole picture.

I didn't even know about the right-click option. Thanks!

Archived