(Archived) "Your password seems to have changed"

walton

Idea

I downloaded EverNote a long time ago, and couldn't see the point, so I deleted it.

Today I decided to take a second look, and downloaded 5.0.7. Apparently EverNote remembers me, and tells me "Your password seems to have changed". I am invited to enter my new password. Which is rejected, putting me into an apparently infinite loop.

So I came to the web site and registered for a new account... which of course has a different user ID.

Now I need to change my userID, I presume. How? Can't say I'm finding EverNote any more intuitive this time, than I did the first try.

7 replies to this idea

I downloaded EverNote a long time ago, and couldn't see the point, so I deleted it.

Today I decided to take a second look, and downloaded 5.0.7. Apparently EverNote remembers me, and tells me "Your password seems to have changed". I am invited to enter my new password. Which is rejected, putting me into an apparently infinite loop.

So I came to the web site and registered for a new account... which of course has a different user ID.

Now I need to change my userID, I presume. How? Can't say I'm finding EverNote any more intuitive this time, than I did the first try.

Did you try logging into the original account via the website?

Did you try logging into the original account via the website?

No. I don't know what my old Evernote account ID or password once were.

Archived