(Archived) ✔ Cannot sync with new email address?

mhguda

Hello,

My account fails to sync. I have changed email addresses and when I log in to evernote, instead of the normal user name, my (new) email address is used when I log in. This was not a problem before the latest update to the windows client (now 4.6.5.8275 prerelease). I get a message that the user name and password are incorrect. Are there two sets of user name and password stored on my computer? How do I make sure that my evernote client uses the right one to synchronize my account?

Same just happened to me as soon as I updated to 4.6.5.8275 pre-release.  I then rolled back to the current public release, 4.6.4.8136, and this now seems to work.  It is probably a bug in the beta release.  Just another reminder to me to uncheck the "Update to pre-release versions" box in Options.  As I use Evernote for my business, I no longer have the time, ability or patience to risk it with the beta releases anymore.

Log off in the Win client, log on again and everything is fine. Same happened to me after update, luckily resolved after log off and log in.

Good luch, EvB.

Archived