(Archived) Evernote Windows XP slow to edit note content

cdissler

I've noticed this problem and wonder if there is a fix. When I edit content in a note that is within the windows app preview pane, it edits contact right away. However, when I double click to "pop-out" the note and try to edit, it seems to take some time to consider my edit before handling it. This could be deleting an image or editing text. 

Anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix for it?

I've noticed this problem and wonder if there is a fix. When I edit content in a note that is within the windows app preview pane, it edits contact right away. However, when I double click to "pop-out" the note and try to edit, it seems to take some time to consider my edit before handling it. This could be deleting an image or editing text. 

Anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix for it?

I am seeing this also. I have 3200+ notes and see this at startup, but during the day it is running a regular speed. This might be that at startup it is dealing with a large amount of data?

Regards,

David in Wichita

I've been keeping an eye on it, and it is still happening. Evernote freezes when I edit content with the note popup in Windows. It takes 2-3 minutes to recover from this, but it does recover.

Archived