ENファン

web データ消失について

おとといから問い合わせフォームから送信していますがChromeとFirefoxだと「チケットを送信中...」のまま停止、IEだと送信ボタンを押しても反応しないためこちらからお聞きします。

post-131637-0-13596200-1366250487_thumb.

(プレミアムだと1日で返信があるとの事ですがなかったので「送信されていない」と判断しました)

先日、いつもの検索ワードで探してもヒットせず、ノートまで移動して内容を確認しようとしましたが、そのノートが存在せず、ノート丸ごと1つ完全に消えてしまっている事がわかりました。

ノートを作成したらその中を変更しながら使っており、ノート自体を消すことはめったにないのでなぜこうなってしまったのか不明です。
万が一消してしまったのであればゴミ箱に表示されると思いますが、そこにもありません。

1週間前は使っているのでこの1週間の間に消えてしまったものと思います。

プレミアム登録しましたが、復元はノートの履歴内のみとの事で、ノート丸ごと消えてしまったものについては復元ができないようです。

今現在のバックアップは取ったので、1週間前、念のため2週間前のデータを復元する事はできないでしょうか。
どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

Google translate says this:

You ask from this place because it has been sent from the contact form from the day before yesterday, but does not respond when you press the send button stop remains "Sending ... Tickets"'s Firefox and Chrome,'s IE.

(It was determined that the thing that there is a reply in a day and a premium, but it was not to be "not sent")

The other day, do not hit it even if I look in the search word usual, An attempt was made to verify the contents by moving to note, but the note does not exist, it was found that you have disappeared completely one whole note .

It uses while changing therein After you create a note, it is unclear why it has become way to extinguish the note itself is rare.
I think that it is displayed in the trash can if you had erased any chance, but it is not there as well.

I think that it was disappeared during the week because it uses a week ago.

You have premium registered, but restoration means the only history of note, restoration does not seem possible about what has disappeared whole note.

Now that you have taken the backup of now, a week ago, you would not be able to restore the data two weeks ago just in case.
Thank you very much.

For the "Sending ... Tickets" problem, see http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/37102-evernote-website-hangs-on-submitting-a-ticket/.

I'm not qualified to take on the rest. Moving topic to Japanese forum.

ENファン様

ご返信が遅くなり大変申し訳ありません。一分環境でチケットがうまく送信できない問題があり、調査したところ、チケットのフォームで本文に長い文章を入れると送れない場合があるということが分かりました。大変お手数ですが、日本語で150字程度でお送りいただけますでしょうか。チケットが無事送信されますと、まず自動送信メールが届き、その後サポート担当からメールが来ますので、そちらで詳しい状況についてお伝え頂ければと思います。

ご不便をお掛けしますが何卒よろしくお願いします。