(Archived) Newbie

JonLon

Hi every-one. I am a newbie, a Premium holder and have been using Evernote for some time. However I wish to get deeper into using Evernote and on reading many pages and watching Utube I am becoming confused. ie is there Web based page and a separate PC based page, as certain items mentioned do not appear on my Evernote pages ?

To date I appear to be using a web based page, but items mentioned on the Evernote Help pages do not appear on my pages. Below is a list of items which are referred to but I do not have.

No - Note info button at top right of the Edit screen or any other for that matter.

No - Note view options button.

No - Note book views button.

No - Atlas button

No - reference to 'Shortcuts' or 'Recent' boxes.

No - Activity button.

. . . and I am only on page 4 of the help section. I fully appreciate I must be doing or have something wrong in the way I am doing things, so I need help or guidance please.

Flustered and probably going to be embarrassed by a simple answer - oh well    :wub:

JohnL

I have attached a screenshot of my a typical page

post-131522-0-12248400-1366193170_thumb.

Hi, and thanks for the very prompt reply! I guessed it would be something simple and I am grateful for the info.

Thanks again

JohnL

Later edit

and that makes a difference   :)

Thanks again  Metrodon  -  JohnL

Also, make sure the vids/tutorials you're looking at are fairly new, like within the past couple of years. The Current UI is very different from say Evernote 3.x and not only is the UI very different from Evernote 2.x but it's also a very different product from 2.x which was a Windows only, non cloud app.

Archived