(Archived) Evernote website hangs on "Submitting a ticket..."

I've spent over an hour trying to figure out how to submit a ticket through evernote.com about an issue regarding cancelling my premium billing. I've tried IE, Chrome, and FF (windows 7) and every time the page hangs with the words "Submitting a ticket..." but no confirmation onscreen or email sent. I then tried submitting directing from my iphone on LTE in case there was some issue with the corporate firewall and same hang happened there.

Is this normal or something not working in the system? I've attached an image of what page its hanging on. 

Is there a phone number for billing issues?

I am at a loss on how to contact evernote.

Greg

post-131312-0-32698200-1366048530_thumb.

• Level 5*

Hi - welcome to the forums,  sorry for the problem;  try http://status.evernote.com/ for updates,  but there have been no issues that I'm aware of.  If you've not already tried again,  then I'd definitely suggest you do so - there are no other avenues to contact support,  but their routine acknowledgements are normally pretty quick so that at least you know the query has been received.

We're trying to troubleshoot exactly what is causing this to happen on the ticket form.

Have you copy/pasted a lot of data into the description field by any chance? There's a 500 character limit, for some reason it's just not giving an error if you put more. We're working to fix.

Yep - everything is good now and I got an email confirmation and a page with confirmation number. Sounds like you are looking into the error checking on the char limit. Thanks again for your timely response. I was going a little batty there trying to figure out what was going wrong.

Yep - everything is good now and I got an email confirmation and a page with confirmation number. Sounds like you are looking into the error checking on the char limit. Thanks again for your timely response. I was going a little batty there trying to figure out what was going wrong.

Thanks,I have the same problem. I will shorten the text!

Archived