(Archived) How to stop refresh to top?

haryev

Hi guys,

When I drag an image off a website into my evernote notes, it always refreshes to the top of the whole note.  How do you stop that from happening? It's quiet frustrating as this is the 

main way I use evernote. 

Also, if I drag an image to evernote notes from any website and it get's deleted from that website will it disappear in evernote?

Thanks so much.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I am not aware of any way to stop that happening. Not saying it is not there but I doubt it.

No, the image is in your Note, so it won't get deleted.

Regards

Chris

• Level 5*

Hi guys,

When I drag an image off a website into my evernote notes, it always refreshes to the top of the whole note.  How do you stop that from happening? It's quiet frustrating as this is the 

main way I use evernote. 

Also, if I drag an image to evernote notes from any website and it get's deleted from that website will it disappear in evernote?

Thanks so much.

Are you dragging and dropping into the body of the note,  or onto the note title?  Can you describe your process more closely?  I have no trouble dropping a picture into a note anywhere there's an insertion point - ie I clicked there first or dragged the carrot-cursor mark down there when dropping the picture.

Thank you for the replies guys, hugely appreciated.

I take the image from whatever website and I drag it into the note I want it in, in the exact spot I want it to go. Except it won't go anywhere except the bottom, which is fine. I put them at the bottom but it always refreshes to the very top of the note. Making it very tedius and annoying when doing a lot of images.  Hope that make it a little bit more clear

Thanks so much

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  I'm using an 'older' version of Windows but I wouldn't have thought the basic process would change that much.  Would it be feasible to copy these pics to the desktop first, then transfer into Evernote?  A Desktop to Note trip might give different results.  Alternatively you could drop the pictures into an import folder so they get transferred to new notes,  and use a naming system including the date (yyyymmdd) so you can sort several pictures into date,  or reverse date,  order.

Archived