(Archived) How can I get the toolbar and favorites bar discussed in Evernote Essentials?ti

jmjensen

I downloaded the program. I am lerning to use it. Bought Evernote Essentials. In reading it I realize I am suppose to have a tool bar and a Favorites bar. How do I get them? I have run out of possible ideas to try.  Please help me. I don't know where else to turn. I tried support, but no help. Do I have to be a paying member to get help?

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Not by my Windows pc at the moment, but will come back to you if you don't have the answer later.

You get support but premium users are just at the top of the list as you would expect.

Regards

Chris

I thought this was a bit easy but had to check.

The toolbar which has the normal:

File, Edit, View etc

Should be there?

To see the 'Favourites' bar all you do is click 'View' then click on 'Show Favourites Bar'

If you are missing the toolbar, it might be worth re booting the software or/and computer as that should be there.

Regards

Chris

• Level 5*

I downloaded the program. I am lerning to use it. Bought Evernote Essentials. In reading it I realize I am suppose to have a tool bar and a Favorites bar. How do I get them? I have run out of possible ideas to try.  Please help me. I don't know where else to turn. I tried support, but no help. Do I have to be a paying member to get help?

If you are on Windows 8, make sure you have downloaded the desktop version and not the marketplace version.

Archived